Allison Walker, MS, RD, LD, CLT
HEY THERE!!! I am Allison Walker. I am an integrative registered dietitian, certified LEAP therapist, Pilates instructor, former D1 strength & conditioning coach, and speaker. You might ask... "What in the world is an INTEGRATIVE DIETITIAN". It means I am dedicated to finding the root cause of your pain, your inflammation, and your symptoms. Key word is ROOT CAUSE! I help teens truly learn about their own personal health. As a former coach and athlete, I do have a sweet spot for helping my female athletes!
I enjoy every aspect of my private practice! I have a dedicated passion to teaching in all areas of sports performance, fitness, and nutrition. It has always been my desire to bring nutrition and fitness together. You cannot have one without the other and obtain your ultimate goal in sports, fitness, or health. I have always lived by my own personal rule to be the example of what I teach others on a daily basis.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology (University of Southern Mississippi - USM)
- Master of Science degree in Sport Administration (University of Southern Mississippi - USM)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics (University of Mississippi - Ole Miss)
- Started coaching career at USM when awarded a graduate assistantship
- First female strength and conditioning coach at the University of Central Florida (UCF)
- First female strength and conditioning coach at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
- Recognized Young Dietitian Award by Mississippi Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (2007)
- Lighthouse Woman of Achievement Nominee
- Co-founder of the non-profit fund “Randall Speck Pediatric Special Needs Endowment Fund”; created in memory of her brother (Memorial Hospital Foundation at Gulfport)
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Certified LEAP therapist (specializing in inflammatory conditions related to food sensitivities)
- Certified fitness/yoga/Pilates Instructor
* Before starting any workout, doing any exercise tip mentioned, or following any nutritional advice, please consult your physician about your personal health.